Handmade Jewelry for the Special Occasion

Friday, July 30, 2010

Amazing Photography

Today I decided to share with you a few photos of Alejandra Arriaga, a very talented friend that just started a project a few weeks ago. Every day for one whole year she is going to post one photo on her Facebook. So far she has posted 70 pictures, so you can imagine how difficult it was for me to pick these few, since all of them are gorgeous.

Photo here

Can you see the details of the little painted flower? Absolutely one of my favorites.

 Photo here

 Can you imagine being in this place? This old windmill looks so romantic...

 Picture here

I like the details of this photo. Something so simple as a garlic looks so amazing in this picture.

   Photo here

Another picture that just makes me want to be there! I also like how she played with the Sepia effect to make it look vintage.

  Photo here

This picture is actually from before she started with the 365 project, but I still wanted to include it here since it's one of my favorites. The colors are just amazing. This picture is in Seattle, close to her husband's work.

 Photo here

Last but not least, a photo of the artist within a colorful Tulips field. Alejandra doesn't have a blog yet, but I'll make sure to let you know as soon as she creates one so that you can follow the progress of her beautiful project.

So what do you think? Isn't she talented? I hope you enjoy these amazing pictures just as much as I do. If you do, remember to leave a little comment below. See you on Monday with my next post of the Summer Party series!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I am visiting from Social Parade Follow Fridays and is a new follower of your blog through Google Connect.

    Please stop by sometime and visit my blog at www.styleingenuity.com.

    Cheers!
    Shelli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are truly great pictures. thank u for sharing!...*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited! Thanks for such a nice gesture of publishing my photos in your blog.

    All the concept of your blog is very cool =)Congrats, Alejandra Arriaga

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome! I love all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra!! I'm so glad we found each others blog! I love these pics...they're just amazing! I am happy to follow you back and I hope your weekend is the greatest!
    Hugs :D
    ~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by today, I'm your newest follower! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the kind comments and for following, such favor has kindly been returned to you my friend. Many women do well with the man of the house being gone, I'm not one of those just yet; it's honestly due to "past" tribulations, which I'm working on slow but surely. I'm not one that deals well with change. However, he'll be home soon. One day down and until Tuesday to go!
    Amanda
    Feel free to stop by at any time. I do love the photograph of the garlic as well due to the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures. I love the garlic, that's the talent of a good photographer, he/she can make you see something ordinary in a whole new light.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails