Handmade Jewelry for the Special Occasion

Monday, October 29, 2012

Fresh Finds - Autumn Trends and Dia de los Muertos

Today I was browsing a little be around for Fall items, after all it's starting to get cooler around here and even though I love Summer, I can't complain about Autumn. Just seeing the colored leaves falling off the trees, pumpkins everywhere and people starting to wear nice boots makes me smile. So here are my finds for today, everything is handmade and you can find them following the links below each picture.

For Women:

Photo here

Photo here

Photo here

Photo here

Photo here

Photo here

Photo here

Photo here

Something for the Girls:

Photo here

Photo here

Photo here

And since Dia de los Muertos is just around the corner, I thought I would share a few items about it as well:

Photo here

Photo here

Photo here

Photo here

Hope you enjoyed all these awesome finds! Have a great week!

Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails